Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Crafting projects

Back to that increasing list of craft projects I'm looking forward to..

I've been inspired by some of the weirdest things lately. A coworker is planning her wedding after being engaged just 1 month ago.. and she seems to be almost DONE! With all the of the major things for sure, but it's so exciting hearing her talk about what she has planned. She knows what she's doing!

I also saw a dog last week with the fluffiest tail, really making me want to make some yarn pom poms. You know what I'm talking about, right?!


Well here's a few of the items on my list to try my hand at:

- Magnets: I snatched up a great find at a yardsale last weekend.. a 12"x12" standing magnetic memo board. And it's my favorite color.. purple! So I need some super cute magnets to adorn this for my office. Thinking covered clothespins and those glass "bubble" magnets.

- Etched glassware: A friend of mine always brings his beer stein to "bring-your-own-mug" night at a bar down the street, and our University's letters are etched into the glass. What a clever gift idea, and it's completely personalizable!

- Some sort of bedazzled memo board, be it covered/painted corkboard, chalkboard, or something magnetic. I've got ideas a-churnin' and I've just got to find the time to make it happen!


Those are just a few on my list. Let me know if you've seen anything lately for inspiration!


0 comments: