Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wow-ee! Wednesday

Okay, so anyone who knows me knows that I have a strange obsession for some of the weirdest scents. Previously, I've been hooked on celery and thought that would be the greatest soap or candle scent ever. The current one I'm on is laundry. Laundry-scented anything. I love it! My favorites right now are Glade's "Clean Linen" and Yankee Candle's "Egyptian Cotton".
So that's today's theme. Laundry! :O)

(a) Clean Laundry Soap Bar, by Simplyscents. Not for the laundry, but for the bod! Oh, I can only imagine how amazing this smells!
(b) Green on Green Ironing Board Cover, by Bleuview. Super sweet ironing board cover to jazz up your current boring board.
(c) Family Wash watercolor print, by WendyandPeterPan. This would be such a wonderful addition to brighten up your laundry room area.
(d) Funky Floral Altered Clothespin Clips, by Stellabean. Okay, so maybe you won't want to hang up your laundry with these, because it would be a shame for these beauties to get damaged! But you could put up your own clothesline with string in your house and hang undies or pictures with them as art. :O)
(e) Natural Laundry Soap, by ShowerTreatSoap. Who thought you could make your own laundry detergent? Well, I couldn't so easily.. but this sounds delightful!


Hope you enjoyed today's theme! I know I had a lot of fun picking out items!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Celery? Yeah, that's weird. But then again, Cucumber Melon is a popular scent...celery melon could be, too! :D